Principal Sohn’s Corner
Posted: | Updated:
Principal Sohn’s Corner
Dear Adams Elementary School Families,
I hope you are doing well! I’m just writing to send a reminder about Covid isolation policies and to provide you with information about KidsCo’s return to Adams. I hope you have a nice break next week!
COVID-19 Isolation Guidance Reminder
Dear Adams Families,
Thank you all for keeping our community safe by continuing to follow the Seattle Public Schools COVID-19 isolation guidance. We continue to follow the district’s COVID-19 isolation guidance. As a reminder, any student who tests positive for COVID-19 is required to isolate at home for at least five full days regardless of vaccination status.
Please review the full SPS COVID-19 isolation guidance
KidsCo Returns to Adams
Hello Adams Community,
We are so excited to announce that Kids Co. is back and open for care at Adams! We currently have space available for new families to join and enroll.
If your family is interested in enrolling, please register
Key reminders for families:
- Kids Co. charges a non-refundable registration fee of $150 per child.
- Required: Families must submit their child(ren)’s current immunization records before they are allowed to attend. You can email them to me directly or to email@example.com.
- Tuition is due on the first of each month, 5 day/week tuition is $490
- Statements are emailed through Procare
- If families download the Procare Schoolcare Works app, there will be an option to receive reminders that way as well
- Kids Co. closely follows all health directives from the CDC, DOH, DCYF, and KCPH. Any updates that may impact program will be sent out
- Kids Co. is NUT FREE
- This includes all nuts including: peanuts, almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, etc.
- Sun butter is a great alternative!
- All individuals are required to wear a mask when in program, regardless of vaccination status.
2022-2023 School Year Information:
- Kids Co. will be open Monday-Friday after school until 6PM
- Kids Co. will offer full day care for break weeks, including Thanksgiving, Winter, Mid-Winter and Spring Break, as well as summer day camps ( hours of operation: 8AM-5PM). Locations and program times may differ based on enrollment and interest.
- Program will remain in our current licensed school spaces for the upcoming school year – the cafeteria at Adams.
- If there are changes, program leadership will contact families directly
- Kids Co. will continue to assess and seek guidance from KCPH, DOH, and SPS on all health and safety procedures regarding COVID-19
Please reach out to Kids Co. if you have any specific questions. You can contact Kids Co. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Co. Staff