Mark Your Calendars for the Adams Auction!
The Adams Auction is coming on Sat., March 18
at the Ballard Bay Club for a night that promises to be fun and inspirational! Last year's auction grossed more than $135,000, directly supporting the library re-vamp, classroom/playground supplies, staff support and so much more. We can all be proud of how our school, our families and the Ballard business community come together each year to raise money for our kids.
DONATIONS NEEDED FOR THE AUCTION!
It all starts with you! All of us can help our kids by securing a donation for the auction. If every family procured or donated one item, we would be done!
Asking for donations for Adams is easy!
- Ballard loves Adams.
- We are "the local" in Ballard's business core.
- More than 80% of businesses will say yes, especially if you ask for and talk to a manager.
Most local businesses have donated to our auction before.
Three easy steps to do it!
Procurement Form Deadline is Feb. 10
- Pick up three procurement forms from the Eagle's Nest, office or near your child's classroom and keep them in your car.
- The next time you get your hair cut, get coffee, go out to dinner, or go shopping, ask if they would consider donating a gift certificate to our fabulous, neighborhood, public school
- Leave the form with the manager, or fill it in while you're there and return it to the Eagle's Nest or Office.
. Want to get more involved in the Adams Auction Team? There are so many ways you can help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org